Join us for our
Colour ‘n’ Walk & Roll-a thon FUNdraiser.
WHEN: Saturday 10th July, 9am – 12noon
WHERE: Atherton Showgrounds
There will be mini markets, cars & bikes, colour run, walk & roll-a thon, mini olympics, Sausage Sizzle, great coffee and lots of fun!! We can’t wait!
This event is a FUNDRAISER for an extension to ‘The Grove’. Join us in our Fundraising efforts and create your own fundraiser account, we have some great rewards available.
Tableland Community Link are working with School Fun Run fundraising platform to reward our fundraising tribe with some great prizes.
- Head online to schoolfunrun.com.au
- Click on the Student Sign-up link to create your fundraising page.
- Be sure to select ‘Tableland Community Link’ during the signup process.
- Share your unique link to friends and family via social media, text and email.
- Set your Fundraising Goal and pick some prizes that you’ll be aiming for.
- Attend our Walk & Roll-a thon (Buy Tickets Online)
- Earn and order your awesome prizes online.
Raise Funds, Earn Great Prizes
BUY YOUR TICKETS
Register early and help us with our COVID-19 safe event planning.
Children (4-16 years): $2
Infants (under 4): Free
MINI MARKETS APPLICATION
We will have a mini markets with locally made arts, crafts and produce at our Walk & Roll-a thon FUNdraising day. Please complete our application form below and our team will be in touch. As we have a sausage sizzle, as well as a coffee van, we will not be accepting other food options.
Cost: $10 Donation
*or add a little more if you are feeling generous.